Personalise letters, invitations, and documents with this beautiful, traditional sealing wax.
- To melt the wax, hold the wax stick on its side (parallel to the surface beneath it – this prevents the wax from charring) then light the wick.
- Once lit, it will slowly start to drip.
- Place the melting stick directly over the area you wish to seal.
- Create a puddle of melted wax approximately the same size as the seal.
- Press the seal into the melted wax and hold down until the wax sets, about 10 seconds. Once set, the seal will be easy to remove.